We exist to:
- Support those in the region working in evaluation or with evaluation evidence;
- Add to the knowledge and understanding of evaluation in Yorkshire and Humber;
- Contribute to knowledge and innovation in evaluation theory, methods and practice;
- Advance the aims of UKES and increase its membership;
- Bring together evaluators, evaluation commissioners and users of evaluation in the region.
We aim to hold at least four network events each year in the region and to offer occasional evaluation training workshops.