Representatives from Health and Social Care, the NHS, the Universities, the Voluntary and Community sector and local Consultancies meet quarterly to discuss methodologies, challenges and successes. Recent topics of discussion have included Patient and Public Involvement, Ethics and Training opportunities, with networking and idea-exchange prioritised in the meetings. We also have an online presence through a Google discussion group that is open to all members of the network, regardless of whether they can attend meetings in person or not.
Our stated aims are:
- To support those in the region working in evaluation or with evaluation evidence
- To add to the knowledge and understanding of evaluation in the region
- To contribute to knowledge and innovation in evaluation theory, methods and practice
- To bring together evaluators, evaluation commissioners and users of evaluation in the region to access and share information, learning and opportunities.
- To increase evaluation capability in the areas we cover
- To bring together people in the region interested in evaluation.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 0117 900 2268